Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Defense
Job Category: Engineering - Systems
Systems Engineer 3 (Information Security) - aka "Information Security Systems Engineer"
Also could be called Network Systems Engineers, Cyber Network Architects, Information Security IA Architects, etc. - systems background.
Base Salary - $105,000 to $140,000
Full-time Benefits - Full Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Management ExperienceRequired - No
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
Security Clearance Required: Yes
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Do you have a CISSP certification (required)?
Do you have an active TS/SCI security clearance (required)?
Do you have a BS/BA in Information Security, Computer Science or related field (required)?
Do you want to make a difference? Join our team! Harris is looking for high performing individuals who will design, develop, deploy, and sustain systems that provide the intelligence community with actionable intelligence to protect our nation. Our team is a collection of highly technical problem solvers, invigorated by creating first-of-a-kind systems. You will help solve the most demanding technical challenges while enjoying the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts are making the nation a safer place.
- Lead NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)/ICD-503 requirements development and implementation activities as required for assigned programs.
- Expected to contribute to all Product or Network Information Security Engineering activities pertaining to CDRLs, trade studies, requirements analysis, architecture development, management & compliance, design milestones (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR) and test/verification activities.
- Ensure Information Security requirements are addressed in all phases of the system development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirement derivation and allocation, and interface definition studies to translate customer Information Security requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provide technical leadership for development teams of new multi-discipline (mechanical, electrical, software, RF, etc.) products.
- Responsible for developing internal requirements, CONOPs, data flow diagrams, and interface control documents from customer/product requirements.
- Support full program development lifecycles including concept, design fabrication, production, test, installation, operations, maintenance and disposal.
- Provide technical leadership to development teams at internal and external gate reviews such as technical baseline reviews and design reviews.
- Work closely with program managers, system engineering and other engineering disciplines.
- Brief senior management on all aspects of Information Systems Security Engineering.
- Identify securityrisks, threats and vulnerabilities of networks, systems, applications and new technology initiatives (hardware, software, cross-domain solutions, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus systems and software deployment tools).
- Conduct complex securityarchitecture analysis to evaluate and mitigate issues.
- Requires an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bach degree(s) in Electrical, Mechanical, Computer, Systems Engineering (or similiar "technical" discipline).
- Minimum of 6years of Information Security Systems Engineering experience working on system information securityarchitecture development, implementation, integration, and test.
- DoDI 8570 IAT or IAM Level 3 compliant professional certification (i.e. CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH, CISM, or GSLC).
- Experience with security assessment and authorization activities required for Federal systems, e.g. RMF, ICD-503, Type 1, DIACAP, etc.
- 2-3years of IPT leadership experience highly preferred.
- Collaborative leadership style with a proven track record of building high performance teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a technical information environment a plus.
- Experience with Model Based System Engineering (UML, SysML, DoDAF).
- Ability to work multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing situations a plus.
- Experience with writing and producing proposals is desired.
- Experience with writing requirements and technical documentation.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
CISSP Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
Do you have a Systems Engineering background
Please be aware this position requires a Top Secret /SCI security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your r?sum? for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your r?sum?, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions