Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to support ongoing and new programs within LM Space Ground and Flight Engineering Services.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You will serve as the technical lead for Maximo supporting an active Aviation Project.
• You will have the opportunity to serve as our most senior SME in this area.
• You will present complex concepts with MFA and Core Maximo.
• You will perform challenging Maximo integrations for Maximo 7.6 and Mobile implementations for a variety of LM Space GFES Customers.
• You should hold a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 14 years or more of professional experience.
• You should have excellent system integration skills and intra group and presentation skills.
• You should be experienced in system estimation and project closure.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Job ID: 474816BR