Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world. Job Description: Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment. Keeps current on advances in the field of IT. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
- 5 years experience with Bachelor's Degree; 3 years with Masters. 9 years of experience may be used in lieu of education.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills are required.
- Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have an active Secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain that clearance.
- The ability to obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
- Applicants with an active Top Secret clearance.
- PMP Certificate from Project Management Institute or related formal Project Management certification.
- Experience with ITIL ver 3.
- Experience with Capability Maturity Model Integration.
- Experience with ISO 9000, Six Sigma, and Scrum.