The Information Analyst will be a business critical DXC resource and act as a Lead Developer and TWS expert for the CWF Production Support team in Boise, ID, Charleston, WV, Clarksville, VA, or El Paso, TX.
We are currently seeking a Information Analyst for a large government contract. The candidate provides technical solutions to problems reported by contacting the affected client and gathering pertinent information. Provides Data Center Services support through 24x7 On Call cycle support. Should be comfortable working in a team environment and willing to work flexible hours. Additional job requirements include
• Designs complex solutions by applying broad technical knowledge of Common Working File (CWF) and Tivoli Work Scheduler (TWS).
• Oversees and assists the team with troubleshooting, coding, testing, and implementing technical solutions following established procedures.
• Independently resolves and/or directs/mentors team members on cycle setup, monitoring, ABEND resolution and reporting.
• May consult with other senior personnel within a specified time frame for unresolved or complex issues.
• Works with Information Developers to create new or alter existing program code to resolve system problems.
• Makes or reviews coding changes to programs, holds conformance reviews on code changes, follows all processes and procedures needed to implement the altered code into the CWF production environment.
• Mentors others on implementing planned modifications.
• Works with other Information Developers to set-up, shakedown, install and monitor CWF cycles in the datacenter. Next-generation IT services and solutions.
Education and ExperienceRequired:
Must be a US Citizen or a Green Card Holder and has lived in the U.S. three of the last 5 years.
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
Must be an expert with mainframe Tivoli Work Scheduler and its operation for controlling batch cycles on a mainframe
• Must have over 5 years of Medicare Part A, Part B, and DME claims processing knowledge and experience
• Must have over 2 years of Medicare Common Working File (CWF) production support experience, including complete familiarity of the CWF release installation process.
• Must have experience with mainframe COBOL and JCL
• Must have experience with mainframe CICS
• Solid communication skills including verbal and written communications
• Ability to facilitate internal DXC and external client meetings
• Must have experience with RACF security and rule administration
• Experience working with the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) and the CWF systems management group within CWF.
Requisition ID 1641110