Our Information Security Managers know that security is a top priority for our business and our partners and customers. Today, as cyber-attacks increase and compliance is more rigorously enforced, we look to them to stay ahead of what's next and to protect our business and our future. So if you are dedicated to the latest technology and motivating others, secure your career here.
You won't just see the problem coming, you'll see the solution.
New threats to our business, our partners and customers appear on the horizon every day, so no two days are the same. But there are some things you can count on doing:
- Providing guidance on information security processes, controls, and compliance, and information security risk management to team members
- Encouraging employee contribution, such as feedback, career development planning, and goal setting.
- Developing plans and strategies for information security tools, processes, and programs
- Responding to changes in the regulatory environment and assisting other organizations in doing the same.
- Making strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance.
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Risk Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Business Case Development
- Industry and Company Knowledge
Do you have what it takes to lead the way in cyber security?
- Minimum of 5 years Information Technology and Information Security experience.
- Previous Information Security role.
- At least 4 years of architecture experience integrating technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of data protection techniques for various technologies (encryption, tokenization, masking, hashing, etc.) to provide appropriate coverage for company information assets.
- Comprehensive understanding of cryptography, algorithms, keys, and certificates, including technical solutions and how they are applied to data-at-rest, data-in-transit, and data-in-use.
- Familiarity with levels of encryption techniques and how they are applied to file systems, databases, files, and individual data elements.
- Prior experience with de-identification methods, such as masking, redaction, and hashing.
- Experience with established industry Information Security practices.
- Background in both Mainframe and Distributed systems.
- Understanding of data protection laws, regulations, policies, and standards.
- Experience in payments industry technology and processes.