Information Security Tech
5 - 7 years experience • Patient Care
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Security design. Risk assessments. Vulnerability scanning. Security incident response and management. Threat management. All of these tasks are critical for the security and stability of our organization. The Information Security Technologist is responsible for this monitoring and analysis as well as working with our users to design and implement security solutions.
Do you have experience with information security? Are you a good troubleshooter and investigator? Do you take pride in developing and managing sound policies and standards? Are you detail oriented with exceptional follow-through? Our IT department needs your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Consult on security policies and procedures, standards, and baselines.
- Design and implement security for operating systems, web applications, database, and applications.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- Manage firewall rulesets.
- Conduct risk assessments, including those for new acquisitions.
- Conduct research and development into new security methods and tools.
- Provide technical audits and investigation of potential security breaches, HRinvestigations and legal matters.
- Manage security information and event management (SIEM).
- Upon the introduction of new application, network, or hardware solutions to the Franciscan Alliance enviromnent, executes a risk assessment of the solution to insure the continuity of system security.
- Vulnerability and threat management.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Prefer Security+, CISSP or CCSP certifications or equivalent.
- Perform work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and take necessary steps to resolve the issue.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.