Information Security Systems Engineer (ISSE) - RT
Melbourne, Florida 32901
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Top Secret/SCI Clearance required
Security Systems Engineer, managing design, development, implementation and operation of security programs across an enterprise serving government and commercial telecommunications WAN domains. Manages information systems securityengineering activities, including planning and scheduling of work for networksecurity engineers performing credential management, device and system hardening, intrusion detection and response, information assurance, security management applications, and project engineering. Specific duties will include providing technical direction and oversight to staff engineers performing.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary)
1. BS/BA (or equivalent) in Information Security, Computer Science or related field, and minimum
2. 6-10 total years related experience
3. Executing configuration control processes within a securityengineering discipline.
4. Managing a complex securityarchitecture consisting of multiple trust levels.
5. Provisioning and operation of Securitynetworking equipment, including IDS, Antivirus, AAA, Firewall, Security Gateway, VPN appliances, and SIEM architectures.
6. Project engineeringexperience or recent experience in a lead security engineer capacity for network design projects.
7. Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance required.
8. CISSP certification required.
9. GIAC certification is strongly desired.
10. Exceptional verbal, written, interpersonal, and presentation skills as well as strong ability to lead and mentor teammates.
11. Experience in leading networksecurity projects in the Government sector is strongly desired.
12. Ability to make decisions quickly as well as demonstrating sound judgment in balancing riskwith business needs to offer customers and management optimal security solutions.
13. Published articles or experience presenting topics in the field of information security.
14. Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
15. Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
16. The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
17. Present Salary?
18. Salary Expectation?
19. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
20. Current Address?