Information Security Specialist (Penetration Tester)
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Performs thorough penetration testing that includes the identification, reporting, and recommendations for security vulnerabilities while adhering to management driven scope and deadlines
- Identifies, proves, and reports vulnerabilities that cannot be identified by scanners or tools
- Reviews and identifies false positives generated by scanners or tools
- Stays up to date on the latest exploits and security trends
- Delivers clear and coherent written reporting and remediation guidance
- Demonstrates the ability to assess risk and apply to remediation guidance
- Demonstrates broad subject matter expertise of web, mobile, APIs and infrastructuresecurity
- Advises on security matters and provides workable solutions for remediation
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in security applications and systems
- Minimum of 5years of demonstrated experience with automated and manual penetration tools
- Demonstrated experience with creating and communication of reports regarding web application vulnerabilities to various level of personnel within a large organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Ability to take on a high level of responsibility, initiative, and accountability
- Certified as GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT), GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.