Accume Partners has a long history of providing internal audit, regulatory compliance and risk management services primarily to banks and financial services organizations, as well as other industries. As the level of regulatory and business complexity has surged, so has the need for specialized knowledge and focus. We have organized our firm to achieve that goal providing our clients with deep knowledge, expertise and approaches in Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit , TechnologyRisk Management, Cybersecurity, and Operations and Process Improvement.
Accume’s TechnologyAudit Services team is a leading provider of IT audit and Cybersecurity assessments in the financial services sector. As a Senior Associate, you will review IT controls and conduct network testing for regulatory and security compliance, primarily at community banking institutions. You will review technical policies and control documents, perform onsite audit work, and author reports and work papers as directed.
The position requires significant travel within Texas and the surrounding states; longer distance travel within the US is occasionally required.
- Performing IT audits and cybersecurity assessments at our banking and other clients throughout Texas and surrounding states.
- Successfully lead interviews with senior members of bank management to obtain and deliver sensitive operationalDirect, diplomatic verbal communication skills are mandatory.
- Ensure delivery of clear and concise reports and other deliverables to clients and their regulators. Written reports are the primary deliverable at the end of a client engagement.
- This position is responsible for the creation and final production of professional, comprehensive written materials.
- Ensuring timely preparation of all engagement deliverables, including risk assessments, audit workpapers, auditreports, follow-up reports, etc.
- Keeping abreast of the cybersecurity regulatory and threat environment
- 8years of professional experience with at least two years in a Community Banking or Credit Union IT department.
- Minimum 3 years of experience and demonstrated understanding of computer networking, IDS/IPS, firewall configuration, virtual server environments and networksecurity solutions. Recent experience with Nessus, Nmap, NetCat and Python scripts is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar technical domain. Business Administration degree combined with significant, relevant information systems experience may be considered.
- Must be well versed with FFIEC, FDICIA, GLBA or otherbanking regulatory guidelines in relation to IT, InfoSec, Vendor management, BCP, etc.
- Ability to travel with one’s own vehicle and by air as required to any customer site and to pass criminal and financial background checks.
- Pro-active problem solving ability is required to thoroughly identify and investigate issues, and to work through contentious issues with customers in a non-confrontational style.
- Ability to engender trust, handle confidential information and communicate clearly with individuals at a wide range of levels on sensitive matters.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Professional certification such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC, etc.