We Are Celerity
Founded in 2002, Celerity is a business and technology consulting firm dedicated to helping businesses respond to change—efficiently, quickly, and with focus on the customer. We specialize in digital experience, change management, operational efficiency, and the integration between them all. Celerity is the premium solutions partner of Randstad Technology Group (RTG US).
This is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate and businesses are challenged to quickly respond, Celerity is leading the way — supporting transformative change for our clients and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
We help businesses thrive in a changing environment. Join us.
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Due to the pandemic, all our employees are working remotely and we will be conducting candidate interviews by video. This position will continue to be remote once the COVID-19 crisis has abated
Here’s what you’ll do in this role:
- Project Manager will support prioritized initiatives sponsored by Chief Security Officer and/or Chief Information Security Officer. This will include working with cross functional teams to review and revise the existing Incident Management Plan
- Coordinate review and revision to the existing Incident Management Plan leveraging ITIL Best Practices and feedback from organizational stakeholders including lessons learned from previous incidents. Partner with the client to improve incident response and communication with all impacted stakeholder teams including executive leadership
- Create, coordinate, and/or maintain project schedule to implement revision to the existing Incident Management Plan. Actively own the plan and keep the project timeline, tasks, dependencies, and deliverables on track to ensure coordination between the activities in the plan, and the individuals and groups identified to support all aspects of Incident Management across the enterprise. Make necessary adjustments throughout the project life cycle and communicate to the project team, sponsor, and client accordingly
- Actively identify risks and impediments to implementation activities so that impacts to the project's timeline, and/or quality are mitigated and/or minimized. Escalate appropriately to the project sponsor
- Responsible for internal and external project status communications. Conduct routine project meetings including core team, client, and others as needed. Create status reports per Information Security Project Team and Executive requirements
- Manage the creation, impact analysis, and disposition of change requests as required so that the project's scope of work remains intact or changes when agreed to by project sponsor and the client
- Stay abreast of ITIL and project management best practices and apply them to projects and to the improvement of the InfoSec Project & Automation Team in general
- You hold a Bachelor's Degree
- You have 3-5 years' experience with technology projects, preferably in IT Operations or IT Service Management
- You have previous hands-on experience or related project management experience supporting implementation or improvement of IT Operations including Incident Management
- You have excellent communication skills across all levels
- You have at least 2 years of experience with project planning and resource management
- You have at least 2 years of experience with meeting/team facilitation and can solve problems and think analytically
- Impeccable integrity. We are team-first at Celerity
- A positive attitude. We can have fun while we work hard to solve business challenges
- A heart for people. Excellent relationship-building skills across teams, peers, clients, vendors
- A head for business. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- A passion for results. You strive to work complex issues with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
It would be great if you also had:
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Certification and/or Six Sigma Green Belt
Find your home at Celerity
At Celerity, authenticity isn’t just a buzz word. It’s a promise to each other and to our clients that we will bring our true, best selves to every interaction, to every solution. We hire for the person -- not for the role. And we believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and brightest innovative thinkers, but with those of highest integrity who are purpose-driven in all that they do. That's how we've come to be known by our clients as the consultancy that delivers impact, not ego.
Our culture attracts people who crave something greater than a job: meaningful opportunities in an environment of mutual respect. Every kind of talent is celebrated here. We look for people who share our values to be bold, innovative, and a transformative force for our clients. Through opportunities to shape skill sets and work with industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, including access to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals, Celerity provides the freedom to grow both personally and professionally.