The Information Security Portfolio Analyst is responsible for helping to define, drive, and deliver components of Bank of America's security strategy. You will work with the Program leader on projects that deliver world-class User/Data Protection controls in support of strategy. Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role. You will demonstrate organizational and cross-functional communication skills to drive data loss prevention best practices across the Enterprise.
In this role, you will partner with Global Information Security (GIS) leaders to assist with defining the strategy and road-maps for technology products, service standards, and governance routines that impact the global Corporation. You will be partnering with leadership across the Bank to design controls, governance routines, and service alternatives that improve the firm's defenses against Insider risks.
•Knowledge of Insider Threat as a focus area within Information Security
•Familiarity Unstructured Data inspection technology
•Knowledge of Data Loss Prevention security controls
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and Visio
• Ability to navigate and work effectively across a complex, geographically dispersed organization
• Exceptional communication and customer relationship skills
• Ability to build consensus and cooperation as well as to influence, interact and negotiate with senior leadership in the organization
• Knowledge of change and project management methodologies and principles and the ability to integrate them into project design
• Broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, techniques and processes
• Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and vocabulary
• Experience with technical projects, meeting target timelines, facilitating project meetings, authoring project documentation, issue resolution, and project resource identification
• Demonstrable ability to self-direct project outcomes, with minimal supervision to achieve program goals
• Excellent process design capability to improve overall efficiency, mitigate resource conflicts, and improve customer/client experience
Enterprise Role Overview - Key individual contributor, with accountability for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & directory technology systems (software & hardware). Utilizes in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design & implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the Bank's assets. Develops and implements security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse environment (e.g. client server, distributed, mainframe, etc.). Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Typically 5-7 years of IT experience.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12