Built on 30 years of expertise, Randstad Professionals provides specialized recruiting services to a diverse portfolio of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small and mid-sized businesses spanning multiple industries.
Information Security Officer for an organization in Baltimore. This is a direct hire career opportunity.
In this role, the Information Security Officer will be responsible for:
- Addressing incident response, disaster recovery, business continuity, access control, and risk management needs
- Auditing information security compliance and reporting findings
- Providing assistance and guidance to maintain the information security program
- Administration of firewall policy
- Overseeing business continuity and disaster recovery efforts
- Assisting with application development and infrastructure projects to identify and satisfy security requirements
- Consulting with various third parties to advance the company's information security
- Leading an incident response team to review and prevent security breaches
- 3-5 years of Information Security work experience or equivalent
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP certifications (or willingness to pursue)
Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
- Knowledge of privacy laws and other technology/information security regulations
- NIST/CAT methodologies
- Communicating security concepts to both technical and non-technical staff and business process owners
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Business continuity planning, risk management, auditing
- Contract and vendor negotiation
- Project management
Click to apply now, or for more information regarding this role, contact Adam Daley at .
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.