About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do andCiti Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.The successful candidate will have a combination of excellent soft skills and technical skill-set, with experience and training, including all evolving technologies in this space. Seeking a self-motivated individual who has a complete understanding of application architecture, web and mobile, and experience with a variety of online functionalities including payments and transfers. Must be able to analyze, assess and breakdown applications in the context of program scope, and converse in the technical nomenclature with application, development, fraud, risk and engineering personnel. Strong presentation and communication skills, attention to details and ability to meticulously track/follow-up is required. This role reports to the ASM Global Program Owner, and is expected to interface across the entire Citi IT environment (including development, infrastructure/engineering, and risk management).Responsibilities:
- Support Federal Financial Institutions Examinations Council (FFIEC) compliance projects as required including managing projects, interacting with application managers, ISOsand LOBs to communicate requirements, perform application risk assessments and track compliance.
- Work in a cross-functional role to communicate status, track issues and provide ASM reporting.
- Enforce program policies on scoping parameters, testing requirements and remediation timeframes.
- Improve data quality end-to-end within the ASM process by identifying and spearheading areas of improvement (i.e. automation opportunities, documentation requirements, consolidating inventories).
- Prioritize program deliverables and manage day-to-day team workflow.
- Select and tailor approaches, methods and tools to support the program and related sub-projects.
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Technology or related field.
- 5+ years experience in IT Risk Management/Information Security especially performing IT risk assessments for web applications/infrastructure.
- 3+ years experience in IT Program Management.
- 2+ yearexperience in management reporting and metrics.
- Firm understanding of the Cloud Native architecture (API’s and Micro-services), as well as Robotic Process Automation.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Archer skills are a bonus.
- Bilingual in Spanish also a bonus
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including Agile methodology.
- Understanding of FFIEC (Authentication in an Internet Banking Environment) guideline.
- Financial services experience strongly preferred.
- Certification preferred e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA.
- A confident, dynamic individual capable of defining, building, and matrix managing a global program across technology and business organizations in a constantly evolving environment.