Who we’re looking for
The TFS Information Security Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Information Security Manager – Global Identity and Access Management.
The Information Security group is responsible for protecting Toyota Financial Services information assets from unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of data, and modification. This group works to proactively identify existing and emerging risks and threats, and implement strategies and mitigations for them.
The Global Identity and Access Management (IAM) consultant is responsible for planning and coordinating the delivery of identity solutions to Toyota affiliates worldwide as part of the Global Information Security Services (“GISS”) program. This role shall provide IAM related consulting, tools and services to Toyota Financial Services companies and other participating Toyota entities. The program’s goal is to help ensure the protection of company and customer information against unauthorized disclosure, accidental or intentional loss of information, or unauthorized modification.
This role is responsible for improving the IAM programs across the affiliates via a catalogue of security tools and services. This includes but is not limited to a range of access related technologies and services. Delivery will be achieved through an assessment of the affiliate’s security posture, the identification of gaps, and then the coordination of needed solutions.
The implementation of these services to Toyota affiliates and reporting their progress to global security stakeholders will be the main focus for the position. The position requires the preparation of reports to executive management across affiliates. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected as the role will require coordination, communication, and consensus across multiple geographical sites
What you’ll be doing
- Manage offered services ensure quality of service
- Respond to service recipient escalations and ensure committed level of service is being provided.
- Ensure support teams are keeping offered services accurately documents, routinely validated, and up-to-date with patches and system upgrades
- Manage service providers in accordance to contractual obligations and quality of services rendered.
- Define security scoping statements. Service Level Agreements, schedules, and other SOW particulars.
- Assist in negotiating purchasing terms including new license costs and subsequent maintenance and support costs.
- Coordinate delivery of the program and program team in accordance to schedule and sequence of tasks.
- Manage the global deployments of identity services at program level
- Develop and maintain the global expansion components of the IAM program roadmap.
- Identify service expansion opportunities
- Devise roles and responsibilities for planning, implementation, support, and governance functions.
- Liaise with stakeholder and affiliate representatives to identify and gather requirements.
- Oversee the approval of purchasing, consulting, and managed services contracts with security vendors
- Monitor license compliance across product lines and affiliates
- Prepare budget plans, forecast reports, spend and similar financial reports for global IAM
- Development service specific documentation for the offered identity services
- Delivering reporting and metrics to demonstrate volume, value and trending of program activities
- Assist with Security program initiatives working closely with the Information Security team and other business areas
- Understands the role of the security department and how it contributes to the overall goals and business strategy of the Company.
What you bring
- Associate Two-Year College Degree required.
- 5-10 years of Identity and Access Management program experience required.
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, identity management frameworks, and security technologies
- Experience and knowledge of Sailpoint and Identity Brokerage technologies.
- Knowledge of Identity management technologies and capabilities
- Detailed knowledge and experience in security and regulatory frameworks including ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, FFIEC and other control standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
Bonus if you have
- CISSP and/or CISM security certification
- Other cyber risk industry certifications
- Strong experience with large enterprise environments and identity management systems
- Four-Year College Degree (BA or BS) or Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of Identity and Access Management experience
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite amenities such as fitness center, restaurants, etc.