Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference?
Supercharge your career. Join PMI.
How you’ll make a difference
You will utilize your strong working knowledge of and experience with Information Security practices and related technology and system needs. Supporting the development and establishment of key functions within PMI’s security program with a particular focus on evaluating and improving the effectiveness of information security controls and administration of security technologies and services including SIEM, EDR, DLP, email security, and vulnerability scanning. Collaborating with partner teams and other security team members to stand up effective technologies and sustainable processes that can be seamlessly handed off to other owners. Assisting in the development of entry-level employees with security responsibilities through coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing, and assisting in the oversight of security contractors to ensure high levels of quality and productivity. Activities impact not only Information Security work but may also influence other areas of Digital Solutions.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Associates degree in information technology or related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in information security, technology, or related discipline
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and security frameworks, such as NIST, COBIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security concepts, strategies, and best practices
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, etc. Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining information security policies and standards
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, SSCP or other industry certifications beneficial
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to interact directly with individuals from technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Ability to exercise sound technical, interpersonal, and organizational judgment while evaluating and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future needed changes or identify problem areas and take effective actions
- Integrity and the highest ethical standards
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and customer-centric environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English)
What you’ll get from PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities, and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.
And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and:
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project's global). Additionally, if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So, we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you'll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop, and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.