Information Security Engineer
Our client is a leading global financial institution providing brokerage and investment banking services, including asset and equities management.
They are looking to add an Information Security Engineer in New York.
You will be a key team member delivering next-gen security tools into the firm’s application environment.
You will be responsible for the protection of the firm’s processing environment and internal data, looking at innovative technologies and security solutions.
· Implement and design: Firewalls, Proxies, VPNs, Two-factor authentication, vulnerability solutions, threat intelligence solutions, threat emulation, SIEM, and WAN/LANsecurity solutions
· Automating existing solutions and threat assessments
· Contribute to secure architecture in existing environment
· Continuously evaluate, design and implement security solutions
· Troubleshoot cyber issues – provide cyber forensic support if necessary
· 5+ years’ of Information Securityexperience, ideally with an industry certification (i.e. CISSP)
· Proven experience administering a leading SIEM solution
· Understanding of proxy solutions, protocols, and authentication mechanisms
· In-depth knowledge of Windows and Linux security practices
· Python/Perl/Shell scripting expertise
· Proficient with Cisco IOS commands
· Financial Services industry experience is an advantage