Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Information Security Analyst to join our Information Technology team.
- Interpret, monitor, and assess the information provided by our SIEM to respond to incidents as appropriate;
- Perform internal and external vulnerability scanning and phishing tests to verify proper security protocols are being followed;
- Maintain informational assets database and coordinate the review process to assure the appropriate permission levels to those assets;
- Review current state of information security and performs regular audits of access permissions;
- Ensure authorized access by investigating improper access, revoking access, and reporting violations;
- Develop policies and procedures to strengthen the organizations information security posture;
- Participate in the disaster recovery team by ensuring data security in offsite locations;
- Develop security awareness globally by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication; and
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems;
- At least two years of network and/or system administration experience outside of Information Security focus;
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory in a Windows environment;
- Experience configuring and tuning a SIEM system such as LogRhythm;
- Experience with network security appliances from Cisco and CheckPoint;
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus and Tenable.io; and
- Previous employment or experience in a highly regulated industry such as healthcare or financial is a plus.