As technology evolves, GoPro needs quality information security practitioners who can work not only with the technology and understand the threatlandscape but also with our internal partners to secure our staff, intellectual property, and our customers. You will be expected to know technology in great depth but you will also be called upon to share your knowledge with others – both technical and non-technical. Security Awareness and relationship building are significant attributes to a successful GoPro Information Security team contributor. If you are passionate about Information Security and like sharing it with others, we’ve been looking for a “hero” like you.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze, design, install, implement, and administer information security services including, but not limited to, network monitoring, data loss prevention, SIEMs, vulnerability management solutions, intrusion detection systems, endpoint security solutions, cloud security, mobilesecurity tools, PenTests / application security working with scrum teams throughout the CICD process.
- Participate, review, advise, and design information security into the fabric of critical enterprise projects, processes, and business partner teams
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Information Security to all staff in our enterprise-wide Information Security Awareness Campaign
- Research, analyze, and create in-depth knowledge regarding threats affecting the GoPro enterprise, our staff, and the systems we use
- In the event of an incident or investigation, you may be called upon to lead or assist in the identification of malicious actors, preserve evidence, and advise as a subject matter expert to internal staff
- Apply all your skills you have today and will acquire tomorrow to help GoPro prevent and respond to the threats we see daily
Skills We’re Stoked About:
- Experience in endpoint security (Windows, Mac, and Linux)
- Experience in Cloud security
- Experience in networksecurity
- Experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience in incident handling/incident response and computer forensics (SIEM solutions, IDS/IPS systems, and advanced threat analysis)
- Experience in vulnerability management solutions
- Familiarity with performing information securityrisk assessments of organizations, systems, applications, and/or enterprise projects