Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and/or integration of a DoD IA architecture, system, or system component for use within Computing Environment (CE), Network Environments (NE), and enclave environments. Ensure that the architecture and design of Department of Defense (DoD) Information Systems (IS) are functional and secure. This may include designs for program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity. May also be responsible for system or network designs that encompass multiple CE and/or NE to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements. Must have a working knowledge of the functions spelled out in Table C10.T7. IASAE Level III Functions in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Has experience with IA vulnerability scanning software tools, implementing Security Implementation Guides (STIGS), and applying IAVA patches.
- Has experience creating and maintaining various security documents such as the SCP/VSR, System Backup and Recovery Plans (SBRPs) and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) tables.
- Able to interact with the SMEs to determine if a finding is applicable and the appropriate remediation can be applied and properly document exceptions.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years experience.
- IAT Level II IAW AR 25-2 and DoD 8570-01M. Examples include: S+, CCNP, CEH, CISSP.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience.
- Secret security clearance.
- HBSS (Host Based Security System) experience
- Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Securitypreferred.
Requisition ID 2016-25057