Driscoll Health System (DHS) is seeking a self-motivated Information Security Engineer to join the Information Security and Controls (ISC) Department. Under limited guidance, this individual will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of DHS Information Systems and assets. Individual will also participate in ongoing enforcement and monitoring activities related to security and privacy, in compliance with organizational policy and regulatory requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with planning, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive enterprise-wide Information Security systems that protect the organization's information systems.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Assist with incident response including impact minimization. This entails conducting a technical and forensic investigation, and assisting in determining the extent of the damage
- Awareness training of the workforce on Information Security standards, policies and best practices
- Act as a consultant / subject matter expert to projects and other business units when it comes to risk analysis and determination
- Oversee a comprehensive Patch and Vulnerability management program
- Automation of processes and workflows
- 4-8 years in Information Systems Security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent required.
- One or more certification preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA, HCISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, Cisco CCNP)
Driscoll offers its employees an excellent work/life balance, benefits and compensation package.