As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will protect and secure for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of Information Security. Additionally, the team member will assist with other aspects of operations on the Information Security team. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Work with engineering and development groups to provide security requirements for new applications and systems.
- Lead the deployment of new and existing security technologies including Endpoint Security, Network Intrusion Prevention, Cloud Access Security Broker, Next-Gen Firewalls, VPN, Multi-Factor Authentication, and Certificate Authorities (PKI).
- Maintain and support other Information Security technologies.
- Document processes and procedures relating to Information Security technologies.
- Assist the ISSM (Information Systems Security Manager) with maintaining the Information Security Roadmap and maturity model.
- Support the security organization with maintaining customer compliance requirements revolving around NIST and ISO.
- Mentor other team members on Security technologies and standards.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years performing deployments and managing security tools such as Endpoint Security, Host Intrusion Prevention, Network Intrusion Prevention and Data Loss Prevention.
- Familiarity with various host, network and cloud-based security technologies to own the maintenance and lifecycle of technology.
- Experience with NIST800 standards including 30, 53, 82, and 171
- Experience with ISO27000 series standards
- Ability to interface with all levels of an organization up to the Executive Staff and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, growing, and dynamic environment
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder)
- Previous Aerospace or Government Security Experience
- ISC2, GIAC, ISACA or other applicable security certifications
- TS/SCI Clearance Eligible