We are seeking an Information Security Engineer who will provide technical expertise and direction in developing the accesso® supporting business applications to ensure they are deployed securely. This position is responsible for aligning security best practices in the industry, and technology solutions with business strategies.
As an experienced Information Security Engineer you will be responsible for proactively identifying risks and remedial actions that apply to technologies for business processes, based on knowledge of assigned customer’s business needs. You will serve as a trusted advisor to other team members for your technical advice, ability to anticipate problems, and proactively managing them to resolution. The ideal candidate consistently demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills, but also isn’t afraid to take initiative.
Reports To: Director, Information Security & Compliance
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
- Coordinate the handling and resolution of security incidents, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact.
- Review, update, and enforces data security practices within the accesso and cloud system environments; test for exposures to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures, and work with IT teams to implement remedial measures as appropriate.
- Lead projects concerning information security, including testing and implementation of security technologies.
- Experience in conducting manual and automated security assessments of web applications.
- Experience with evaluation, design, development, implementation and/or integrating security solutions that may include, but are not limited to: vulnerability management and remediation, host and network intrusion prevention solutions, anti-virus technologies, DLP capabilities, firewalls, SIEM technologies, host forensics and malware analysis, web application firewalls and proxy solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, build, consult, validate, and verify system security designs.
- Provide technical leadership and review security incident investigations.
- Assist in formulating security architecture recommendations and design security services.
- Perform project leadership tasks on select security projects including development of requirements, evaluation of competing products, selection and implementation of products.
- Have a minimum of two current technical certifications to include a mandatory CISSP, additional certification (e.g., SSCP, CISA, CISM, CEH, GIAC, GSEC, Security+).
- Ability to identify, describe and report vulnerabilities and standard remediation activities, to include clear demonstration of risk to clients through post-exploitation activities.
- Ability to convey complex technical security concepts to technical and non-technical audiences including executives.
- Ability to handle and resolve incidents of security breach, to include system intrusions and abuse; acts as primary point of contact.
- Ability to support information security design concepts, including testing and implementation of technical security enhancements.
- Experience with the implementation and administering encryption solutions.
- Experience implementing security controls in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance regulations (PCI, SOX, PII).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Web Application Firewalls, forward and reverse proxies, next generation Anti-Virus and endpoint technologies, URL Content Filtering Technologies, Multi-Factor Authentication solutions, SIEM deployments, and DLP solutions.
- Have extensive understanding of network, workstation, and server security configuration.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.