At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Are you looking for the next opportunity to learn and grow? At Wells Fargo, we offer a supportive environment where team members can cultivate their careers and make a difference within our company and the communities we serve.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle. Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework, that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Job Description (Responsibilities of the role):
- Information Security is looking for an experienced DBA Professional with experienced knowledge as a Windows server Administrator and ITIL processes.
- Perform design and administration in the Banking Industry managing multiple SQL Server and Windows servers in an Operations type environment
- Will perform patching, remediating vulnerabilities, and troubleshooting issues with Windows servers
- May perform data architecture and administration on Data Warehouse, Big Data, and ETL production environments
Work location is flexible and open to Wells Fargo footprint. Must be able to work Domestic Work Hours in the US based on time zone
Please Note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of experience partnering with development teams to build applications
- 3+ years of business continuity planning experience
- 3 + years of experience with Windows server operating systems
- 3+ years of systems vulnerability management experience
- 5+ years of MS SQL server experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: ticketing workflow systems, in a production environment
- MS Active Directory experience
- 2 + years of experience developing or supporting IT Service Management solutions (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Configuration Management)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience
- Knowledge and understanding of database querying and creating ad hoc reporting results using SQL or similar querying methods
- Ability to influence and build relationships with LOB stakeholders, technology CIO leadership, external service providers, and architecture teams
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiar with the following: Data Architecture, Big Data, Data Warehousing, Data management, and/or ETL production environments