US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Recommends, develops, maintains and modifies Global Business Standards, policies and corporate self-directed employee materials (i.e., quick reference guides, job aides, etc.) in collaboration with the Corporate Compliance & Information Security teams
- Design, develop, test and implement effective training materials/courses utilizing a variety of media; collaborate with regional compliance teams to develop training assignment profiles and ensure that learning activities are recorded within the appropriate Learning Management System in a manner that enables accurate and timely reporting of key learning metrics
- Conceives, develops and manages organizational communications such as: online bulletin boards, newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of Compliance and IS guidance, corporate events, etc.
- Identifies and initiates the development and distribution of branding and marketing materials that support SAFE Program awareness
- Responds to and/or oversees appropriate responses to employee inquiries obtained through the SAFE Program hotline or SAFE Program Advocates
- Presents in new hire orientations and other training programs, and manages metrics on training outcomes
- Provides work direction and tactical oversight of Intern
- Manages vendors who develop publications in support of programs
- Bachelor?s degree in business or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years proven project management and management experience in a related field
- Prior corporate ethics, compliance and/or information security awareness program experience strongly preferred
- Experience with MS Office, Adobe reader/writer, and Sharepointdesired. Knowledge of Word Press a plus.
Specific skills required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to influence and negotiate effectively
- Has appreciation for conveying corporate messages in creative formats to a diverse and global employee base
- Skilled at driving, developing and managing programs in collaboration with others