Information Security Architect
- Job Number: 56073030
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 15-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Apple is seeking an Information Security Professional to join its world-class Information SecurityArchitecture team. This is a technical hands-on role which will work closely with business units across the enterprise to identify security requirements and design solutions.
- Ability to work closely with business units and ensure that security practices are integrated within their networks, systems, and applications.
- Technical expertise in applied cryptography as well as application, host, and networksecurity, ideally including:
- Experience implementing Secure Development Lifecycle practices in large scale organizations.
- Understanding of security requirements and controls around Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration.
- Background in securing multi-tenant ‘big data’ services, and/or architecting separation controls in ‘cloud’ systems.
- Familiarity with large scale network segmentation and emerging technologies in the Software Defined Networking space.
- Able to provide architectural guidance from high-level design to detailed (hands-on) implementation of security controls.
- Skilled in researching the latest security best practices, threats, vulnerabilities and technologies, and helping to disseminate this information to technical audiences.
- Understanding of global security and privacy regulation (PCI, ISO27001, GDPR, HIPAA, etc.)
The candidate will need to have a broad understanding of information security concepts, as well as experience with implementing technical security controls. The candidate will be expected to demonstrate deep technical know-how, a command of risk assessment methodologies, and the ability integrate security practices into our business organizations. In addition, the candidate must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to set priorities in a fluid environment.
Prefer: Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or a related field, or equivalent experience.