Do you enjoy being challenged with complex projects? Are you looking for a great work/life balance? Do you consider yourself the best of the best? Triple-I Corp. is actively searching to add to our client's project teams. We are looking for a skilled technologist that are ready to work amongst one of the best teams in Kansas City as a full-time contract employee with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and with great work life balance.
The requirements below are not intended to meet the needs of every project we have to offer, however if you meet these minimum requirements most likely we will have a great starting point towards an initial discussion.
- Demonstrated project management skills and information organization capabilities
- Vulnerability assessment process and tools experience: Qualys
- Penetration testing experience and certification a strong plus
- Solid understanding of various operating systems (Window, UNIX, Linux, AIX, Network, Storage, etc.) with an emphasis on vulnerability assessment and system hardening.
- 3+ years of progressive security industry experience
- 5+ years of experience in system architecture understanding risk, mitigation, and remediation.