TouchNet is seeking a hands-on information security professional to join our Information Security group. The incumbent will perform web app vulnerability assessments, perform manual and automated tests, and document their results including a risk assessment.
In addition, the Information Security Analyst will perform reviews as it relates to a wide variety of areas including, network security, review of SIEM, FIM, IDS/IPS, and other security logs for anomalous behavior, and incident response. The Information Security Analyst may participate in security control review, design, and threat modeling activities.
- Web app vulnerability assessment
- Network vulnerability assessment
- Administering and reviewing security systems such as SIEM, FIM, IDS/IPS, Anti-malware
- Security incident response
- Network and application security control review and design
- Auditing device configurations (e.g. servers, firewalls, VPN)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in IT Security related field
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment
- Phas experience managing a web application firewall (WAF)
- Experience with static code analysis
- Scripting knowledge such as Python and PowerShell is desirable
- CISSP, CEH, CISA or other security certifications are desirable
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is a pioneer in delivering innovative commerce solutions to Higher Education. Since 1989, colleges and universities have relied on TouchNet to unify and secure transactions everywhere money moves on campus.
Today, TouchNet U.Commerce is the premier commerce management system for Higher Education. TouchNet solutions help institutions run campus business better by providing greater control over transactions, costs, compliance, and financial operations.