What you'll be doing…
The Tableau Information Security team is seeking a talented, high-energy security professional with a passion for data. The security team is chartered with managing and enhancing the company's information security program. This role will help support the company's security-related compliance program and define and guide the implementation of security technologies, policies, and practices in support of this charter. This role will be an integral part of the Tableau security team and the successful candidate must have a strong background in information security.
Some of the things you'll be doing include …
- Monitor security systems and respond to high priority security incidents. Gather forensic data and create post-mortem documentation. Update and refine the incident response process as needed.
- Partner with Operations organization to ensure security technologies are actively managed and leveraged to the fullest extent possible
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement security solutions and practices that protect company services and information assets and help the company manage risks and meet compliance obligations
- Provide support for company's SOX, PCI, and SSAE 16 compliance programs
- Develop security controls and processes that align with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Develop company-wide information security policies, standards, procedures, and best practices
- Operate a vulnerability management program
- Perform security risk assessments, analyze results, and provide recommendations for mitigations/enhancements
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have in-depth hands-on experience in monitoring, detecting, reporting security weaknesses, and enforcing information security policies and best practices in a software development/e-Commerce environment.
- Technically Savvy. You are familiar with security technologies, including firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPNs, encryption, network and application vulnerability assessment.
- Highly Technical. Working knowledge of traffic monitoring, IP traffic flow, sniffing/capturing and monitoring of live traffic streams. Familiarity with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards, Safe Harbor, SSAE 16, and other information security-related regulatory requirements and frameworks.
- Domain. Knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems, web technologies, database systems, networking principles, access control methods and security concepts as well as with open source security tools such as Snort, Nessus, NMAP, BURP, Wireshark, etc.
- Educated. BS in Computer Science/related degree or equivalent work experience, with at least 5 years in the information technology field with 2 focused on security disciplines. CISSP or other security certifications desire.
- Excellent Communication. You have the ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers, managers, and staff in both.
- Problem Solver. You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Detail Oriented. Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage workload with competing and shifting priorities.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!