$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
When you join Daimler, you become an agent of change within our global community of people working to create a cleaner, safer, and more efficient world for today and tomorrow. Through innovation at all levels, our teams ensure our world-changing brands continue to increase the quality of life and the business success of our customers, their customers, and the world around them. The Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) brand portfolio is second to none, and includes Freightliner Trucks, Western Star Trucks, Detroit engines and components, Thomas Built Buses and Freightliner Custom Chassis.
We are the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market and the industry's technology trendsetter. Empowered by purpose, DTNA employees drive a Technology Revolution through innovative products and a customer-centric culture. Our dedication to our customers and society does not end once our products hit the road. That's because we believe that business success and social responsibility go hand in hand. We immerse ourselves in our customer's experience, and support the environmental responsibilities of our sites to ensure our products are the reliable, sustainable and the desired tools of the future.
The Information Security Analyst position is instrumental in promoting the continual development, implementation, and maintenance of DTNA's evolving information securityprogram. This position directs day-to-day vulnerability management, risk/threat assessment & mitigation, and compliance metrics & reporting. The Sr. Information Security Analyst also ensures that DTNA actively aligns with corporate security policy and best practices, andsupports corporate audits, security health checks, and other activities.
- Drive DTNA Vulnerability Management Program: vulnerability identification, remediation & continual compliance, and reporting metrics
- Proficiently assess & communicate security risk & develop risk mitigation strategies
- Maintain expertise in broad range of security standards (i.e. ISO 27000 series, NIST) / Expertly utilize Splunk, Qualys and other security platforms
- Identify, develop, and implement enterprise-wide security programs, runbooks, and supporting documentation
- Develop and deliver InfoSec training materials to wide varieties of audiences and venues
- Promote adherence to corporate security policy
- Works cross functionally with Firewall and Infosec staff to detect/remediate active exploits and document any breaches
- Researches security enhancements and make recommendations to management
- Actively supports a continuous improvement culture
- Investigates security breaches and other cyber security incidents
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field from an accredited university/college with 3+ years of related experience required
- 5 - 10 years of progressively responsible IT experience preferred
- Strong experience in enterprise level vulnerability management (identification across multiple platforms, attack surface management, continuous compliance, remediation tracking and metrics), risk identification, and developing risk mitigation strategies required.
- Strong skills with Splunk/Splunk ES module (advanced search string creation, eventcorrelation, creating/maintaining dashboards), Qualys vulnerability scanner, and Microsoft Office and other office automation/collaboration tools required.
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, both in formal and informal circumstances, at multiple levels of management, with excellent attention to detail and strong follow through required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills with high level of autonomy required
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, IDPS and a wide range of industrysecurity standards and published best practices preferred
- Experience in creating, documenting, implementing, and managing procedures andprocesses people skills preferred
- Ability to become certified in CompTIA Security+ within 1 year of hire required.
- Ability to become a Splunk Certified User within 1 year of hire required.
- Ability to become Certified in CISSP within 1 year of hire preferred.
- An attached resume is required
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Valid Through: 2019-11-4