Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assess the IA posture of DoD/IC communication systems and networks in support of system certification and accreditation.
- Assess system vulnerabilities for security risks and propose and implement risk mitigation strategies for both system both existing and in design/development.
- Develop system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including DoDI 8510.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT), Intelligence Community Directive 705, and Intelligence Community Directive 503.
The position is contingent upon candidate’s ability to meet physical and medical requirements as needed by the position; thereby, in accordance with Federal Requirements, medical requirements include but are not limited to full COVID-19 vaccination status by 4 January 2022, except in limited circumstances where a candidate is legally entitled to an accommodation – proof of vaccination is required.
- 3 years of Direct Experience working as an Information Security Analyst with the coordinated Bachelor’s Degree detailed below
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- In Lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 7 total years’ of experience working as a Information Security Analyst is required WITH an Associate’s Degree
- Candidates maintaining NO degree can be considered if they have in total 9 years’ of work experience as a Information Security Analyst
- SECRET AS OF NOW BUT MIGHT REQUIRE TOP SECRET/SCI - CURRENT/ACTIVE (SCI – Eligible) IN THE FUTURE