Technology & Innovation Division
As a member of City National's Technology & Innovation group, you will drive, develop, and maintain solutions for clients and colleagues. This is an exciting time of technology advancement and innovation across the bank, particularly within our technology teams.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Define analysis objectives, collect data from internal and external sources, and evaluate/analyze data to provide objective information on cyber risks for IT and business management with both summary and detailed reporting
- Assess risk within subject specialty area to evaluate the design and effectiveness of security controls
- Provide insight and guidance to IT software and hardware upgrades and other projects to ensure production environments meet and exceed minimum security standards and will effectively counter cyber threats
- Partner with external partners, vendors, law enforcement, and intelligence community as applicable to fulfill reporting and information sharing requirements, and collecting information required for comprehensive risk analysis and assessment
- Create new and maintain process and procedural documentation for various risk analysis and risk assessment activities; Highlight industry-based methodologies, techniques or standards (FAIR, NIST, FFIEC, etc.) used as the basis for analysis efforts
- Publish routine, accurate risk analysis and assessment reports as defined by organizational risk policies and procedures to applicable audiences for each subject area discipline
- Participate in other security support projects and duties as needed or requested
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree business, computer science or related field
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Information/Cyber Security field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in cyber security operations, incident response, IT risk management or investigations