NCI: As the Information Security Analysis II, you will plan, implement, upgrade, or monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Monitor security controls and certify the required quarterly and yearly testing is accomplished.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the RMF to provide a disciplined and structured process that integrates information security and risk management activities into the SDLC.
- Establish a security control baseline by identifying and documenting inheritable controls, selecting and documenting security controls and be able to develop a security control monitoring strategy.
- Apply security controls and assess the controls effectiveness.
- Confer with users to discuss issues such as computer data access needs, security violations, and programming changes.
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Provide IA/Cyber technical support in the areas of Computer Network Operations (CNO), Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and CyberSecurity threat recognition and response to the AFRL customers.
- Facilitate the agency's response to dynamic, evolutionary influences and mandates, and enable them to meet and improve mission performance requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
- 4 - 9 years of experience
- RMF experience