The Information Security Analyst is a foundational role within the Hallmark information security team. This team is accountable for the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Hallmark systems, data, and services across the Hallmark portfolio.
Hallmark’s businesses rely on our information security division as a trusted partner in balancing risk while supporting a diverse portfolio of business requirements.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage, research & report upon vulnerabilities
- Monitor/review security logs
- Conduct periodic security assessments and report to management on the overall health of the securitylandscape.
- Perform operational management activities of assigned security tools (i.e. Vulnerability Management, SIEM, EndPoint, Anti-Virus, firewalls, IPS, etc…)
- Create detailed documentation of operating procedures, diagrams and operational metrics
- Complete Vendor Risk Assessments
Interested? Follow the application instructions below to apply.
You must show how you meet the basic qualifications (listed below) in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
The following is required to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five years of experience in an information technology role
- Two years of experience in an information security role
Your resume will stand out if you have:
- Prior hands-on experience managing one or more solutions: Vulnerability Management, Firewalls or End Point
- Must have an industry standardsecuritycertification or be able to obtain within 180 days of employment:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- SANS GIAC (GSEC, GCWN, GISF, GCED)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- 5+ years of Information Security experience
- Broad background in information technology
- 3+ years of progressive experience with Windows/Linux/Unix server operating systems
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience participating as a member of an Incident Response team
- Involvement with Vendor Risk assessments
- Experience with security policy and standards creation, interpretation and maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to partner with diverse technology and business partners