Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
- Act in the capacity of Project Owner for the Data Inventory Program, one component of the Data Protection Portfolio.
- Define and manage the Data Inventory Program impact and benefits to the cyber security program, and key stakeholder groups such as Data & AI Governance, Compliance, Privacy and Office of Enterprise Resiliency
- Lead a team that establishes and implements the software services and work with Data Protection Engineering, Data Governance and IT Operations to establish the operational strategy.
- Proactively measure the effectiveness of the data inventory for both structured and unstructured data.
- Demonstrate ability to present and discuss the Data Inventory at all levels of management and with lines of business.
- Define the Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance Indicators associated with the Data Inventory Program and develop a strategic reporting mechanism to ensure stakeholders understand the health of the program.
- Evaluate and provide guidance and direction on the overall offerings related to Data Inventory and play an active role in evangelizing, building and developing MassMutual’s data inventory as part of the overall Data Protection Portfolio.
- Serve as a point of escalation and become actively involved, as required, in resolving complex problems.
- Promote the benefits of data inventory to the organization and educate individuals on the program.
- 5 years of related experience
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and desire for upward mobility with career goals.
- Demonstrate ability to work with vendors and professional services teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to influence others and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong communication and advocacy skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex and technical issues in clear and concise business terms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Track record of designing solutions, following projects to completion and producing reference material.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- 7 years of experience working with data protection standards, such as data classification, data tagging, data inventory, security technologies and standards (SSL, PKI, IP security, IAM, RBAC, oauth)
- Minimum of 2 years of working with encryption, asset inventory, data inventory technologies or key management
- Certifications in security, or the desire to add these skills within the next two years (CISSP, CISM, MCSE, CEH or similar certifications) is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred