Well-established, expanding, international bank seeks bilingual candidates to join their Jersey City, NJ office (will be working remotely for the foreseeable future).
Duties will include:
- Retrieves corporate action notifications generated by Custody Service department, including but not limited to reorganizations, acquisitions, mergers, tender offers, spin off, etc., from internal system and translates these notifications into Japanese for customers.
- Reviews the details of translated document and verifies the accuracy.
- Ensures all assigned Corporate Action events are translated and communicated to customers.
- Prepares, maintains and translates reports, news, publications and other materials to the clients and internal use for both physical and electrical manners.
- Collects all available information related to custody business which includes but is not limited to; market requirement, securities market practice, regulations, taxation, sub custodians' requirements from various sources such as internet, information vendors, industrial magazines, and co-works with Network management department as a liaison.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Must be able to speak and write in Japanese and English
- At least 2-3 years banking or financial services experience.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.