The Information Platforms team is responsible for the management and improvements of the Business Applications that drive the S&P Global Market Intelligence division. Our team leads many internal applications including Salesforce, Order to Cash, Order Fulfillment, Reporting and Workflow tools. This group is responsible for the strategic evolution of Market Intelligence's portfolio of internal information applications, platforms and operational processes. The team partners closely with all internal departments to define and deliver innovative and differentiated solutions. You will have the opportunity every single day to work with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and to develop a close team dynamic with coworkers from around the globe.
The Impact: As Project Manager, you will contribute to the achievement of Information Platforms team objectives. You will lead project efforts that directly affect our critical internal systems, with a great deal of autonomy.
What’s in it for you:
You enjoy working to break down and solve complex problems by creating practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions. You're a great person that willingly collaborates, listens, and cares about your peers. This position will enable you to interact with an Agile team of in-house Salesforce professionals from around the world. We are in search of a highly motivated Project Manager / Business Analyst who is excited about utilizing their technical project management skills to lead projects from conception to completion in an Agile environment across multiple CRM teams.
- Have the opportunity to further develop your project management skills within a dynamic, global organization.
- Have ample opportunity to work with senior leaders in a fast-moving company.
- Build efficient processes and work to improve critical platforms which are relied upon by many internal departments.
- Build on your experience with keeping multiple projects moving while managing stakeholder expectations.
- Manage projects for from an Agile perspective end-to-end
- Act as Agile Scrum Master, facilitate meetings including Daily Scrum, Retrospectives and meetings with other teams
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements
- Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
- Eliminate impediments which are beyond the teams responsibilities to protect the team so they can stay focused on their development work
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Have proven experience leading technology projects;
- Be a master of identifying, tracking, and managing dependencies;
- Be able to work independently and make appropriate decisions;
- Have the skills necessary to know when to adjust a process to best serve the project needs;
- Have strong communication skills, as well as experience collaborating with partners across an organization.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of related project management experience
- BA/BS in a relevant field (business or technology) or experience, with understanding of the financial services industry
- Strong Critical Thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization and demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams
- Ability to independently set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum including Agile metrics and reporting techniques
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills (presentation, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)