Description: The Information Operations Planner will provide IO support to JIOWC, Joint Staff, CCMDs, and Joint Force Commanders. JIOWC Regional Integration and Assessment Teams require a base of operational analysts/planners with expertise in IO, IRCs and IT, broad expertise in regional cultures and a strong operational and technical background to support on-going JIOWC activities.
- Requirements: Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years' experience in IO; deliberate, crisis action, and adaptive planning; operational assessment; the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), the Adaptive Planning and Execution System (APEX), and the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP).
- Must have five (5) years' experience working with national and joint doctrinal issuances, such as the Unified Command Plan (UCP), Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP), Guidance for Employment of the force (GEF), JP 3-0 Joint Operations, JP 5-0 Joint Operation Planning, and the JP 3-13 series.
- At least five (5) years' experience in at least one of the geographic CCMD Areas of Responsibility (AOR) and functional CCMD global mission areas, to include at least five (5) years' experience working global issues impacting or affecting these areas.
- A minimum of eight (8) years' experience in assessing external/internal tasking validity, advocating courses of action (COA) for tasking, and ensuring required actions are completed.
- Five (5) years' experience interfacing with higher level management or organizations.
- Five (5) years' experience in soliciting, assembling, organizing data and presenting results in support of visitors, meetings, and reports.