CGI Federal is currently seeking an Information Assurance Systems Engineer Level 2 to work at the Elmendorf Air Base, AK, location.
The 611 Air Communications Squadron requires cyberspace operations and information assurance (IA) support to execute its mission for providing Command, Control, Communications, Computer, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems and exercise & training support for the Air Operations Center, Alaskan NORAD Region, and Pacific GSUs through network operations, program management, and cyber defense ensuring air sovereignty and homeland defense.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide relevant and knowledgeable technical and subject matter expertise for emerging capabilities.
• Conduct front-end analyses and analysis of alternatives on systems capabilities and requirements.
• Develop and document System Architecture models, Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) across warfare areas and system/software requirements and capabilities.
• Support technical planning and communications architecture design and development.
• Develop, improve, and implement Computer Network Defense (CND) and IA Vulnerability Management programs on classified networks and systems. Support Continuous Monitoring (CM) and assist in developing and implementing plans of action and milestones.
• Develop and provide IA and CND training, guides and instructions.
• Provide network and system security on PACAF mission and training systems.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• DoD 8570.1 IAT-II certification (e.g., CSA+, Security + CE, SSCP, GICSP, CCNA, GSEC).
• 3 years of engineering experience in system design and architecture development with modern computer platforms (e.g., OS, cloud computing, datacenter operations).
• A strong working knowledge of RMF, ACAS, and eMASS.
• Defense Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) proficiency.
• eMASS and ACAS training and familiarity.
• The selected applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .
• A Secret level security clearance is required.
Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
Position ID: J0918-1325