SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come and join our team!
SBG, a service-disabled veteran owned small business specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training, is looking for a results-oriented Information Assurance Specialist. We are seeking a highly motivated individual looking to join our rapidly growing company. The ideal candidate for this position is an experienced individual who is hard-working, has the ability to excel in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and is someone who has a positive energetic attitude.
The Information Assurance Specialist will provide IT maintenance and support for the Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This position is located at Hurlburt Field, FL.
- Provides information assurance support for exploitation systems, related applications, end user
- devices, servers, network attached storage, database archives and video dissemination/display architecture and systems.
- Coordinates and collaborates with government and other Contractor support pertaining to and documentation of connectivity and problem resolution issues for HQ AFSOC and HQ USSOCOM.
- Coordinates all Information Assurance (IA) documentation and feedback with the HQ USSOCOM IA office while keeping SGIP Program Managers abreast on system IA posture
- Prior to patches, updates, upgrades to systems, provides a coordination plan to the Government for communication of schedule, potential impacts, and applicable mitigation measures, at a minimum.
- Assists in the formulation of adequate regulatory procedures in the safeguarding of classified defense and other protected information as required.
- Provides system, technical and permissions (i.e. security, policy, access) training to the Government as required.
- Performs Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) duties for AFSOC SGIP systems including:
- Compiles supporting data, submits and manages AFSOC related SGIP Risk Management Framework (RMF) projects;
- Performs continuous monitoring functions;
- Manages required system security patching as directed by SOF Information Enterprise (SIE) owners with minimum impact to operations;
- Tests and identifies impacts to operations prior to updating systems.
- Experience: 5 years related to the position
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level 2 (Hire Date)
- DoD 8570.01 IAM Level 2 (Hire Date)
- VMWare Vcenter/Vsphere
- Netapp Ontap
- Cisco Catalyst/Nexus IOS Configuration
- Network Infrastructure Cabling (Fiber/Copper)
- Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- Host-Based Security System (HBSS)
- Information Assurance/Security (RMF)
- Documentation Control/Creation
- Active TS/SCI DOD Clearance
- Must be a U.S. citizen to obtain and maintain a DOD security clearance
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- 4 Year Degree related to the position (B.S.)
- Netapp Ontap NCDA
- Automated Information Discover Environment (AIDE) (Within 30 days of hire)
- General Dynamics-Mission Systems (GD-MS) Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) (Within 60 days of hire)
- Full Motion Video (FMV0 Principles)
- Software/Hardware Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows Client
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Directory Service Adm
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Microsoft Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft Failover Cluster Manager
- Microsoft Visio
- Cisco VTC Administration
- Audio Visual Systems Design/Integration
- Audio Visual Systems Administration
- Crestron ToolBox
- Crestron Programming
- Life Cycle Systems Management
- Equipment Shipping/Logistics