Provide Computer Security Systems support to the SEIC EngineeringEngineering Integrated Product Team (IPT) at Hanscom AFB, MA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- CISSP or equivalent within 6 months of employment.
- Total Experience: 3-5 years.
Must be energetic, eager to learn and comfortable working in a peer-to-peer environment.
- Must have proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint
- Candidate must be able to obtain, and maintain, the proper personnel clearance required for this position.
As part of the SEIC Platform Engineering IPT, and working closely with the Government customer, the Computer Security Systems Specialist will be expected to:
- Analyze and define Cybersecurity (CS) requirements for Mission Planning systems (MPS).
- Design, develop, engineer and implement solutions to Mission Planning requirements.
- Gather and organize technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products and ongoing programs in the MPS arena.
- Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
Requisition Number 2017-6526