Our Defense team is responsible for supporting the Defense Microelectronics Agency’s Cybersecurity initiatives. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are experienced maintaining accreditation of customer's test and development networks and project enclaves by applying the Risk Management Framework (RMF) in validating and certifying systems, applications and networks, and preparing accreditation packages for formal approval.
- You have experience conducting and analyzing vulnerability scans and configuration scans to ascertain residual risk.
- You have experience ensuring integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
You'll love our opportunity if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 15 years’ experience working as an Information Security Officer or in a related Information Security Analyst Role.
- You have an IAT Level II Certification
- You know understand Risk Management Framework
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have an active Secret clearance and maintain the DoD approved 8570 IAM Level 2 Certification (CAP, CASP, CISSP, ect)
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have in depth experience developing System Security Plans
- You have experience developing budgets and project estimations.