About the Team
STG, Inc. is a leading provider of mission-critical technology, cyber and data solutions to more than 50 US Federal Agencies. STG has been consistently listed amongst Washington Technology’s Top 100 Government Technology Contractors. We provide performance-oriented solutions in cybersecurity and secure information systems, software development, systems and services, and intelligence and analytics. We serve our customers at more than 250 locations at home and overseas.
About the Job
STG, Inc. is seeking an Information Assurance Manager to add to its team in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. This position is located in Vicksburg, Mississippi. The Information Assurance Manager supervises Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management teams in identifying and assessing enterprise information assurance (IA) and security standards. Develops and implements IA/security standards and procedures. Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends IA/security solutions to support customers’ requirements. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations. Establishes and satisfy security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Management of the Information Assurance and Vulnerability Management teams
- Responsible for providing technical and operational engineering support to functional users within the program for managing, monitoring and maintaining situational awareness of the networks and systems.
- Ensures all Contract Deliverables and Service Level Requirements are met per Performance of Work Statement standards.
- Provides networksecurity policy recommendations, project planning, change control, firewall management/release updates, and routing Access Control List (ACL) management.
- Respond to customer requests for periodic reports and data calls relative to the cyber health of systems and the organization
- Conducting and maintaining vulnerability scanning on networks, systems and applications
- Familiarity with DISA STIGs and Auditing Servers, systems, Group Policy, Accounts, and passwords
- Working knowledge of the DIACAP/RMF and other DOD Certification and Accreditation processes.
- Producing actionable; risk-based reports on security assessment results
- Managing; training and mentoring more junior team members
- Providing employment-based leadership, including disciplinary action presentations, promotional recommendations to Senior Leadership, and oversight in team development and goals formulation
- Assisting with vulnerability remediation when necessary
- Developing and maintaining security plans and security testing plans
- Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities and priorities. Takes responsibility for timely completion.
- Develop and deliver presentations at the appropriate technical level to a variety of audiences.
- Generating process improvements that bring about measurable improvement in quality and/or efficiency of security best practices
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
- 8+ years of technical program related experience in a government contracting environment.
- Experience utilizing security framework methodologies in an enterprise environment
- Ability to work with multiple network teams at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to establish customer trust and relationships.
- Active Secret clearance.
- 15+ years of technical program related experience in a government contracting environment.
- Masters degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or a related field.
Job ID: 2017-555