$80K — $100K *
Why work with us?
Apogee is a growing provider of research, engineering, operations, financial and administrative expertise across an array of DOD and Federal Civilian customers. Our company was founded on the commitment of making a positive difference regardless of agenda or personality. This commitment, infused with integrity and a passion for excellence, has propelled Apogee Engineering into the ranks of an elite small business company, known for unwavering dedication to their client's success, a warm and family-like work environment, and an enthusiasm to providing the right solution at the right time.
What you will be doing:
Within our existing operation on this contract we have 4 key pillars of operations. Cyber Security, Operational Requests, Project Enhancements, and this request.
· Manage the overall security status of the enterprise by creating custom reports to advise on the status of patching, security vulnerabilities, and manage the remediation timelines for the Data Center and AWS Cloud.
· Manage the monthly reporting for ArcSight and Cloud Services as a product for government partners and programs to provide key ITILv4 security services.
· Act as the lead project manager for all cyber security focused process while leveraging a resource pool of technical specialized to resolve issues.
· Be responsible for action plans and operational management for all Performance of Work Statement Information Assurance Related Duties get accomplished.
· Work with P-ISSM for the development of security related action plans.
· Directly manage up to 5 personnel and leverage cross functional teams to support cyber security related projects and tasks.
· Work with the P-ISSM and Program Manager to continue to develop the incident response playbook to meet evolving policy requirements.
What you will need to have:
· Microfocus ArcSight ESM Administration Experience
· Incident Response Training and Report Experience
· Experience working in a DoD/DISA compliant physical data center and cloud environments.
· Knowledge of the DISA ATO/RMF process
· IAT III (CISSP)
· Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Secret Security Clearance Required
Valid through: 6/14/2021
$80K — $100K
23 days ago
$80K — $100K
4 days ago