Candidate will have the opportunity to support the Warfighter with through the development of a cutting edge software solution that provides big data information for Army Leaders. The Information Assurance Manager will be responsible for the overall cybersecurity of the platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Establish guidelines and policies surrounding risk and security
• Audit current and future systems and implement the right security strategy
• Define backup policies and monitor backups for completion and viability
• Supervise IT projects and bring the right security implementation for smooth project management
• Monitor hardware and software for any suspicious behavior or traffic
• Document best practices for security and information assurance based on business and user requirements
• Ensure that all enclave IS are functional and secure. They determine the enclaves’ long term IA systems needs and acquisition requirements to accomplish operational objectives.
• Develop and implement information security standards and procedures through the DoD certification and accreditation process
• Provide enclave IA guidance for development of the COOP•
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor's Degree and 10 years' experience is required for this role.
• IAM Level III Certification
• 10 years of experience
• 3 years management experience
• This position requires a minimum Secret clearance, with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI within a reasonable timeframe as determined by the government.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Experience with the IA of COTS solutions
• Experience with the IA of VM solutions
• Experience with Cross Domain solutions
Position ID: J0418-1283