SAIC is looking for anInformation Assurance Engineer to provide securitysupport/guidance toengineering and technical IT-related activities within the organization. Inaddition, the candidate shall provide day-to-day support and oversight of all InformationAssurance, Certification & Accreditation and Assessment & Authorizationactivities, including closely coordinating and tracking risks, accreditationstatus, and reporting status across project teams and sponsor leadership. The IA Engineer will also generate security plans as required and be the security advocate for allsystem/architecture changes. You will assemble and submit C&A packages to the PrincipalAccreditation Authority/ Designated Accreditation Authority, as well as maintain adocument repository where C&A project documentation is stored.
- An active TS/SCI & Polygraph
- Minimum of ten(10) years of experience in IT security and information assurance
- Working knowledge of Intelligence CommunityInformation Assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to thecertification and accreditation process
- Experience authoring and maintaining systemssecurity documentation including documentation of security mitigations andsuccessful completion ICD503 accreditation process
- Demonstrated experience navigating the Sponsor'ssecurity and accreditation process to include certification and accreditationof an IT system to Authority to Operate (ATO)
- The candidate shall possess knowledge andexperience in generating appropriate security documentation to receive properaccreditation from Directorate security personnel, and correcting securityshortfalls as they are identified through Agency sponsored reviews
- Understanding of cyber environment and threatsof our cyber adversaries
- Familiar with how to architect and implement thesystems developments form a security perspective
- Strong technical skills and analytic ability
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Experience in an ISSO /ISSE/ ISSM role.