Information Assurance Engineer-Intermediate
IMRI has an immediate opportunity for an intermediate Information Assurance Engineer in beautiful Monterey, California to support our Government Client.
Must have 3-5 Years of experience inthe field or in a related area of complex system-wide information securityrequirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
- DIACAP/RMF - eMASS knowledge and experience
- DISA STIG assessment and management
- Vulnerability and risk assessment/management in a DoD enterprise environment
- Experience performing Information Assurance Impact Assessments
- Host Based Security System (HBSS/McAfee ePO) assessment, policy management, troubleshooting
- Network IDS monitoring and management
- Incident Response management
- Monitor and report on IAVA and IAVM progress by specified deadlines
- Coordinate with systems administrators to resolve systems security incidences, mitigate system security vulnerabilities and provide detailed reports to management
- Software Knowledge: NMAP, ACAS (Nessus) security scanners, HBSS (McAfee EPO)
- Security Principals for the following environments: VMWare vSphere, Windows server and workstation platforms, Linux server and workstation platforms, MS Office, Exchange, Cisco IOS, firewalls, Adaptive Security Appliances, Ethernet switches and routers.
- Clearance Required:Secret or Higher