Job ID 2904
Basic Qualifications & Education:
• 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
• 3 years experience performing specialized IT security duties (see req. qualifications).
• 3 years of specialized experience in Information Assurance.
• Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related field; 4 years additional experience lieu of a degree.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills to address variable situations.
• General knowledge of industry security requirements, standards, and best practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to document processes and write comprehensive security recommendations.
• Professional attitude, able to to communicate and interact with individuals at all levels across various information technology and business sectors.
• Strong organizational, project management, and customer service skills. Ability to act in the best interest of the client both within a team and self-directed.
• DOD 8570.01 IAT Level ll (or higher) Certification
Security Clearance: Minimum Public Trust, Secret Preferred.
• Ability to perform Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Familiarity with eMASS or similar systems managing accreditation packages for medium to large networks.
• Specialized experience with ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution), Tenable Nessus, Retina, or similar vulnerability scanning tools.
• Expert knowledge of NIST, CNSS, RMF, DOD policies on Information Technology and Information Assurance.
• Experience accrediting a network resulting in an Authority to Operate (ATO) under RMF.
• Specialized experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) IA tasks to include:
• Expert-level knowledge of IT security protocols, tools, and systems. Specialized experience in one or more of the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
IntelliDyne, LLC is seeking an experienced Security Engineer for our client’s Network Operations. Information Systems Assurance and Security is a paramount concern for Businesses and Organizations across the globe today. The client’s networksupports close to 2500 users, including workstations, more than 200 Enterprise Servers, and 250 network devices. We host the client Intranet as well as data and applications critical to the Department of Defense mission ensuring the availability and security of all assets maintained by the Network Operations Center (NOC). To facilitate the mission and meet the Security requirements the Network Operations Security Engineer will organize and manage the processes and tasks relating to the Security of the Information Systems in the environment and coordinate these efforts with the Information Assurance Officer. The Security Engineer will be a subject matter expert on all DISA and DoD Regulations governing the Network and be able to provide guidance and interpretation of all Directives and Information Systems Policies. The Security Engineer will work directly with the NOC Engineering group to assist with configuration and implementation of Security related controls and Security policy interpretation.