Information Assurance Engineer (IA)
8 - 10 years experience • Government
PLEASE NOTE: An Active Top Secret SCI with CI Poly Clearance is required in order to be eligible for this position.
This position is to perform Information Assurance activities in support of the Xacta IA Manager application suite. The candidate will be responsible for supporting government clients in application administration, configuring, deploying, or troubleshooting a large enterprise deployment of Xacta IA Manager and implementation with dependent systems and processes. The candidate will be required to apply domain knowledge and collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The candidate will have the opportunity to interface with Security Authorization practitioners including the Authorizing Official, Information System Security Officers, System Owners and Engineers to assist with the development of the Security Authorization documentation packages.
- Learn and become familiar with the Xacta IA Manager Software Suite
- Interacts daily in person, via email and phone conversations with a large user base to provide user support to government Xacta IA Manager software users
- Developing and maintaining a communication plan to outreach to relevant stakeholders
- Documents, tracks and reports on the scope of the user support provided
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operational performance, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Integration and configuration management of the Xacta IA Manager Product Suite
- Develop workflow templates to align with customer specific business processes and practices
- Perform other administrative and support functions as needed
- Develop and execute database stored procedures and queries as appropriate to meet customer requirements
- Complete assignments with independent thought and action within the scope of specific assignments
- Active CI Poly Clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 6years of equivalent work experience is required
- 8 - 10 yrs of experience, 10 of relevant IT Securityexperiencepreferred
- Experience with IT, computer science, or information security in a professional environment
- Experience with Configuration Management, SSL management, and IT systems administration are required
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues.
- Experience in diagramming and developing workflows through Business Process Engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to work tasks autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff located in geographically disparate areas
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on high quality of deliverables
- DoD 8570 DoD IA Workforce Certification a plus
- Experience with querying Database Management Systems such as Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MSSQL a plus