Information Assurance Engineer
5 - 7 years experience •
As the Intelligence Community’s premier Information Technology (IT) managed services provider, Eagle Alliance combines best-in-class commercial practices with outstanding customer service. Join our Cybersecurity Team at Eagle Alliance 24x7 Operations. Shift work required.
Essential Job Functions
Designs and implements information assurance and security engineering systems with requirements of business continuity, operations security, cryptography, forensics, regulatory compliance, internal counter-espionage (insider threat detection and mitigation), physical security analysis (including facilities analysis, and security management). Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks throughout the program life cycle. Validates system security requirements definition and analysis. Establishes system security designs. Implements security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures. Verifies security requirements; performs system certification and accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities. Supports secure systems operations and maintenance.
To qualify, you must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required to start.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is necessary to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GCIH, or GCED AND CEH.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Required Education & Experience: High School/GED +9years’ experience OR Associates +7years’ experience OR Bachelors + 5 years’ experience OR Masters + 3 years’ experience OR Doctorate + 1year experience.