Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is hiring an Information Assurance Analyst to provide security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) securityengineering support for the identification and protection of information system assets on our program in Chantilly, VA.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead security protection working groups and recommend secure AIS architecture solutions for modifications of existing systems and for new system deployments.
- Assist with the implementation of security and Information Assurance (IA) objectives for new and existing components by providing Systems SecurityEngineering support to COMM programs and projects.
- Collaborate on IA activities with COMM, IA Program Office and the customer to ensure incorporation of IA strategic goals and objectives.
- Work with A&A authorities within the customer and the IC to ensure IA measures are taken to meet mission objectives IAW applicable security policies and directives.
- Generate and maintain system A&A documentation, including Security Plan, Risk Management Matrix (RMM), POA&M, System Requirements Traceability Matrix (SRTM), and Certification Test Plan, in accordance with the customer's implementation of ICD 503 Risk Management Framework A&A processes.”
- Ability to analyze and implementing security controls that are applicable depended on the type IS (Information System) in order to develop and execute certification test plans.
- Conduct reviews of assessment artifacts (Certification Test Plans, System Security Plans, Security Requirements Traceability Matrix, etc.).
- Knowledge of configuration management and integration testing for the Government's Assessment &Authorization process.
- Generate, maintain, and implement SecurityEngineering and Integration methodologies and procedures to ensure critical assets are protected throughout the system lifecycle.
- Identify IA risks and vulnerabilities for customer programs and projects, provide SecurityEngineering recommendations, and plan and implement System SecurityEngineering approaches that use repeatable engineering processes for built-in security measures in development engineering activities.
- Provide support to systems integration activities: derive system security requirements or provide security requirements evaluations; review system security design; prepare security test plans and procedures; and participate in certification testing. Facilitate working groups for the advisement and recommendation to the customer on AIS Architecture Solutions for modification of existing systems and new systems.
- Experience with federal and national Cybersecurity policies, IA standard security principles, standards and industry best practices.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully obtain a polygraph
- 5-7 years’ solid IA experience with a Bachelor’s degree combined with a Security+ related certification.
- Familiar with industry/government IA best practices supporting information assurance management.
- Pertinent A&A/RMF experience supporting Systems Engineering and Integration efforts for DoD, other Government Agencies or commercial programs or projects.
- 4 years’ experience in organizing and maintaining online technical information libraries, performing the data management role maintaining the baseline repository for the respective A&A programs or projects.
- Experience writing and delivering technical documents and briefings.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Extremely motivated individual who is a self-starter and a team player
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool suite.
- BS or MS in Information Assurance Engineering, Computer Science, or related IT field with 7 years’ experience.
- Prior A&A experience with U.S. Intelligence customers preferred with Xacta experience
- CISSP certification a plus or other level DoD 8570 level 3 certifications
- Microsoft Office tools familiarity including PowerPoint presentation and Excel spreadsheet development skills preferred.